It is our aim to ensure the whole enrolment process runs smoothly and effortlessly for you! Here is a step-by-step list of
- Download the Application Form (which can be found under DOWNLOADS)
- Complete the document and ensure that the person responsible for the payment of school fees signs the back of the form
- Please supply a copy of your child's latest school report
- Please supply copies of your payslips. For confidentiality purposes, these documents will be shredded once we have referred to them
- Please ask the Bursar/Finance Department of your current school to complete the Fee Clearance Certificate (found in DOWNLOADS)
- Once we have received your completed Application Form, together with all the other documentation, our Headmaster's secretary, Mrs Scott, will contact you to set up an appointment for you to meet with Mr Neave for an interview and a tour of our wonderful school
- Should your child be offered a place at Felixton College, an Acceptance Letter will be emailed to you confirming the details
- You will be required to pay an Acceptance Deposit of R1 500 to secure a place
- An Information Pack (containing details on uniforms, stationery, text books etc) will be issued to you timeously before the commencement date
We look forward to welcoming you to our family!
If you have any queries regarding enrolment, please contact Debbie Lane on 035 7911267.